Sarah, I LOVE the video! And I agree... I can't wait to marry my best friend! In fact, I have some questions for you! I'll send you a message via facebook! Love ya!
Sarah & Adam, I loved the video,I'll show it to Tom tonight. We loved Thailand!! Want to get together sometime and tell you about our trip. Where did you get married? We're hoping it was somewhere we visited also. Tom & Sara
2 comments:
Sarah,
I LOVE the video! And I agree... I can't wait to marry my best friend! In fact, I have some questions for you! I'll send you a message via facebook!
Love ya!
Sarah & Adam,
I loved the video,I'll show it to Tom tonight. We loved Thailand!! Want to get together sometime and tell you about our trip. Where did you get married? We're hoping it was somewhere we visited also.
Tom & Sara
Post a Comment