Monday, February 4, 2008

Sewing it all Togeather

This past weekend I went to a quilting retreat in a cabin on the Snake River with my mom and her friend to learn how to make a levi quilt for my husband for Valentines Day, and to spend some quality time with my mom. Having very little sewing expirience, everything turned out awesome, and I am very proud to be able to say that I can now sew, and make a quilt. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.





Top right shows the finished product. It took about 24 hours with the three of us working away, and staying busy most of the time. I have to say, pretty good for my first quilt, and I think Adam is going to love it!






















































































































































2 comments:

Jenny said...

I didn't know you were so domestic! Love you

Unknown said...

look at you all domesticated!! hehe. i've been a little crafty bugger myself since i've been home too--my friends are all enjoying new winter booties! :) glad to see you're blogging! love you